Tuesday, August 23, 2022

BATTLE SUIT ALPHA Pre-Order Sale at Wiley Games!

 So, as you probably know if you've been reading here for a bit, Wiley Games' Fistful of Lead ruleset is my go-to skirmish game and has been since around 2019ish. I use it for everything - Pulp, GI Joes, Post-Apocalyptic, Sci-Fi, Horror...at some point I should paint up some cowboys and use it for its original purpose as well!

 


Well, the newest iteration of Fistful of Lead is BATTLE SUIT ALPHA, modifying the core rules to accommodate big stompy mech-suits duking it out. Now, I'm not a Battletech guy; I muddled my way through a demo game of CAV maybe 15-16 years ago at my alma mater's annual gaming convention. I never watched Robotech or any of the various Gundam animes. Outside of watching the movies Pacific Rim and Robot Jox, big stompy mech-suits have never been hugely on my radar. 


 

Seeing videos of some of Jaye Wiley's playtest games of Battlesuit Alpha, however, swung me.

The rules are currently up for pre-order at 10% off, and will remain so until mid-October, so now's the perfect time to place an order.

 Of course I've ordered my copy. And started examining Reaper Miniatures' current line of plastic CAV models...

1 comment:

  1. This sounds exciting Bill, looking forward to developments.

    ReplyDelete