Saturday, December 14, 2019

Gearing Up for Challenge X


As previously mentioned, I'll be taking part in the 10th annual Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge.  There are a few changes this year, not the least of which is the introduction of Challenge Island - participants can move from location to location on the island by completing specific challenges.  Once 5 challenges are completed, participants can advance to "Snowlord's Peak," for a final challenge.  I've done some mapping and planning, and figured out my route around the island. 


Going to start off in Douglas Shallows, and move from there to Cook's Crevase, Hawkins Hill, and then jump across to O'Grady's Gulch before taking Sarah's Balloon to Snowlord's Peak.  That should give me my five before the Peak.  Most of my figures for these challenges are going to be Reaper Bones for ease of painting since I'm not going to be able to spray prime anything until almost the end of the Painting Challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment