As a reminder, this is Bones #77280, Lich, with a tombstone and emergent skeleton that came packaged together as Dark Heavens Legend # 02043, meaning its been in the Reaper catalog for quite a long time!
Notes on the colors, because I know I'm going to need them again with the rest of this army...
- Cloth: basecoat black, heavy drybrush "Midnight Blue," lighter drybrush "Twilight Blue."
- Bone: basecoat black, drybrush with Stained Ivory/Yellowed Bone/Creamy Ivory triad.
- Armor: basecoat black, basecoat 50/50 mix Leather Brown/Ancient Bronze, wash Nuln Oil, highlight Ancient Bronze, highlight True Silver, wash Nuln Oil
- Skin: basecoat black, basecoat Ghoul Skin, highlight Moldy Skin
- Stone: basecoat black, drybrush Stormy Gray/Cloudy Gray/Misty Gray
- Staff: Basecoat Dark Flesh, drybrush Dark Highlights
- Leather: Lonestar Leather
- Belt Buckle: Antique Gold
- Base: Earth Brown
- Eyes: Phoenix Red, Fire Orange
While I can't fault the results, I do kind of wish I'd picked a simpler recipe for the armor, because now I think I need to continue that recipe through the rest of the army for consistency's sake. It does look really good.