Saturday, November 17, 2018

4 More Gladiators

With these four complete (other than touching up the bases), I now have 20 painted gladiators.  I also finally got an arena mat to play on, and I've done a couple solo games of Sons of Mars to try it out.  Long story short, I like it a lot; it's a fast-playing beer and pretzels kind of game (with the option for more technical complexity), especially in the absence of terrain or obstacles; I might need to pick up some of those wedding cake columns at the craft store and break up the open field some. 





I'm at least halfway through my collection of gladiator miniatures now, and maybe have less than 20 to go; there's also been some talk of a Lion Rampant group getting together in my area, so putting together a retinue for that is on my horizon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment