Sunday, April 9, 2023

Guard House (Sarissa Precision)

 I received a couple of MDF kits from Sarissa Precision in 2021 as part of the Brush Wielders Union Secret Santa program that year; I built one, a helipad, pretty early in 2022. This week I've built the next one in order of perceived complexity of the kit - a dandy little guard house from Sarissa's WWII range, which I'll be using in modern-set games of Fistful of Lead or Perilous Tales.


 
 
I built and painted the kit in sub-assemblies before completing the assembly and putting some final touches on it. The slots on the roof have been filed to make it easier to pop the roof on and off so that I can easily use the interior as a playable space. I'll be picking up some printable acetate sheets to fill in the windows, and I've ordered an assortment of furnishings to let this building serve multiple purposes - meth lab, hostage storage, or just the leasing office for a scummy trailer park. All in all I think you can expect to see this little piece in a lot of AARs going forward.



2 comments:

  1. A very useful looking little building Bill. I look forward to seeing it in action in a Perilous Tale sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've got some primed furniture awaiting paint, so hopefully it will be sooner rather than later that a game occurs!

      Delete